Ready or not, Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. One of our favorite stops during the week for coffee and morning pastries is Bouchon Bakery in Yountville.
As it does every year at this time, the bakery is currently serving up some sweet Valentine’s Day themed items.
If you happen to drop in between now and February 14th, here’s a quick rundown of some of the special items you’ll have to choose from:
- Milk Chocolate Turtles, which are house made and finished with Maldon Sea Salt. Large sizes are available for $5 each
- Conversation Heart Cookies, which run $3.50 each, are made of shortbread and finished with a house made fruit Pate a Glacier. Each cookie is festively decorated with Valentine’s Day messages
- TKO Hearts, which run $3 each, are a long-time favorite. Each TKO is a made up of decadent, crisp chocolate cookies filled with a white chocolate ganache and shaped into hearts
- Red Velvet Cupcake (pictured above), which run $6 each, are topped with cream cheese icing and finished with heart décor
- Heart-Shaped Pate De Fruits, which run $1.25 each, are traditional fruit treats festively shaped as hearts
- Heart-Shaped Epi Baguette is the bakery’s own house made bread shaped as hearts. Each baguette costs $2.75
[techtags: Napa, Napa Valley, wine, winer, Valentine’s Day, Bouchon Bakery, Thomas Keller, Yountville]