Napa Valley’s Cosentino Winery to re-open to the public January 21st

by TrevR on January 12, 2011

Pin It

Cosentino Winery, which ran in to financial difficulty last year and eventually shuttered, plans to re-open to the public on January 21st.

The winery, which was purchased by Vintage Wine Estates in late December, said in an email to fans Tuesday night that founder Mitch Cosentino will continue to be part of the brand, though specific details weren’t disclosed.

Wine club members were told to expect shipments to resume in mid-February and the winery has launched a new Facebook Page where it promises to share pertinent information as things progress.

Stay tuned!

Tell Us What You Think!

comments

About the Author

has written 725 posts on The Cork Board. He was born and aged in the Napa Valley and has a passion for wine, writing and social media, which led him to co-found this blog in early 2007. Follow him on Twitter and Google+.

Previous post:

Next post: