Mother’s Day and wine, that’s the theme of the upcoming weekend here in the Napa Valley.
Check out these events, which are sure to appeal to both Moms and wine lovers alike.
Saturday, May 8th
- From 11am – 2pm Alpha Omega Winery in Rutherford will host its 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon release party. For $25 per person you’ll be able to taste the new release and pair the proverbial ‘small bites’ with it. Call 707-302-1134 to RSVP
- Between 12pm – 4pm, Goosecross Cellars in Yountville will host a Mother’s Day Celebration. For $10 per person, you’ll be treated to a dark chocolate pairing with the winery’s Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon and all mom’s will receive a rose. Call 707-944-1986 for more information
- From 1pm – 4pm Frazier Winery in Napa will host a Cinco de Mayo party that will double as the winery’s Spring 2010 Open House. For $35 per person you’ll enjoy Frazier wines, food and the gorgeous views from the winery’s patio. Call 707-255-3444 x107 for all the details
Sunday, May 9th
- Between 12pm – 4pm our friends at The Hess Collection invite all Moms (and their loved ones) to the winery in Napa to enjoy jazz in the flower garden with all Moms receiving a wine-filled chocolate truffle and flower. The tasting room and Art gallery will be open as usual and you can ring 707-255-1144 x213 for more information
- From 1pm – 5pm St. Helena’s HALL will also host a Mother’s Day event including treats and sweets, live music performed by Vinnie Johnson and Artisan wines. For $20 per person ($15 per wine club member), all moms will also be able to enjoy a massage courtesy of mobile massage and spa service Samagse Massage. Call 707-967-2630 for all the details
Happy Mother’s Day weekend!
[techtags: Napa, Napa Valley, wine, winery, Alpha Omega Winery, Goosecross Cellars, The Hess Collection, Rutherford, Yountville, Napa Mother's Day]