If you’re planning to be in the town of Yountville over the next few days you’re in for a treat courtesy of Thomas Keller and his restaurants.
For starters, Keller’s Ad Hoc will host an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 4th that will include coffee, pastries and cocoa. For children under age five, there will be an easter egg hunt starting at 10:30am and a visit from the Easter Bunny. We attended this event last year with our then one-and-a-half year old and he still talks about it to this day. Festivities start at 10am in the Ad Hoc Garden.
Meanwhile, Keller’s Bouchon Bakery has debuted some new offerings for Spring/Easter. Here’s a sampling of the new items:
- Chocolate Babka: rich, buttery loaf with chocolate filling and the bakery’s own TKO topping ($18 each)
- Chocolate Panettone: traditional Italian sweet bread infused with chocolate and complete with a chocolate center ($4.75 individual or $18 per loaf)
- Malted Chocolate Easter Macaron: malted flavored macaron filled with malted flavored milk chocolate ganache ($3.50 each)
- Easter Chocolate Eggs: dark, milk or white chocolate eggs filled with salted caramel ($24 each)
- Bunny Shortbread: sweet, buttery cookies in the shape of a bunny, glazed with a white or dark chocolate pate à glacer ($3.50 each)
[techtags: Napa, Napa Valley, wine, winery, Yountville, Thomas Keller, Ad Hoc, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery, Ad Hoc Easter]