The end of the week (and month) are nearly here. That can only mean one thing. Your weekly round-up of upcoming Napa Valley events, this one with a special Halloween focus, is here as well.
Saturday, October 31st
- At 10am the 18th Annual AIDS Walk Napa Valley will take place on he grounds of the California Veterans Home in Yountville (starting at the Lincoln Theater). The walk will have the theme “Costumes for a Cure!” and there will be “treats” throughout the walk for the kids and kids at heart. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Care Network at Queen of the Valley Medical Center. Call 707-257-3863 for all the details
- From 1pm – 3pm downtown Napa will play host to the Hometown Halloween Parade. There will be festivities for both children and adults and pets as well, including a pet costume contest at 1:30pm, followed by the parade at 2pm. There will also be plenty of scary backdrops for picture taking and there is no charge for the event. Call 707-257-0322 for more information
- Between 1:30pm – 4:30pm Clos Pegase in Calistoga will host its first-ever Harvest Halloween Party in the winery caves. For $25 per person ($15 per wine club member), the event will include a costume contest, games, trick or treating and of course, wine tasting. Call 707-942-4981 for more information
- On Halloween evening from 7pm – 11pm there will be a live Halloween Band concert at Rutherford Grange in Rutherford (if you’re headed North on Highway 29, it’s on your right before you hit Rutherford Grill). For $10 per person, you’ll be able to enjoy a costume party, live music and food from La Luna Market. Tickets can be purchased at the door and you can cal 707-363-8839 for all the details
- From 9pm – 2am the annual ‘Boogie Frights’ Halloween costume party will take place at Silverado Brewing Company in St. Helena. For $15 per person at the door you’ll be able to enjoy music from various DJ’s, a huge dance floor and three separate bars. Call 707-967-9876 for more information